Monday, April 20, 2015

What I Spend Money On

I have a confession to make. I have an obsession with wristwatches. I know I shouldn't spend money on watches but it's what I like to do. Why? I like watches because they are a joy to wear. I like to wear something that time has went into. Especially Swiss made watches because they are mostly made by hand and they reek of craftsmanship and style. There's also a rumor that I collect Japanese made watches. That rumor is true I like them and some of them give the Swiss a run for their money. Here's a quick list of a few watches I own and watches I think you'd enjoy owning as well. To take a look at some of the watches I own click on the links below the titles please. The last one is a Cartier Women's Santos that I purchased for my mother for her birthday. I don't think it's the exact one in the picture but it is similar.

1. Invicta Pro Diver 89260B Automatic Watch. 
  

2. Jorg Gray 6500 Series Chronograph


3. Pulsar Stainless Steel PXF277


4. Pulsar PXDA84 Gold Tone Watch


5. Cartier Santos W20012C4